Uncle Drago's agony column

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Dear Mavis,

Your toadying is of the highest quality. I like that.

Avail yourself of a Last of the Summer Wine annual, 1987 edition. If that full frontal centrefold of Thora Hird get your juices flowing then there is no hope for you.

Be warmed. Under no circumstances should you try and prise off the strategically played staples. The excitement may well be too much for someone of your tender disposition.

Nora Batty might be a better option.:okay:

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Nora Batty might be a better option.:okay:

Steady on. We don't want to give the old boy a coronary!

Dear Uncle Drago

I've always thought that all my brain and body needs is sex and drugs and rock n' roll. Very good indeed.

When I last penned letter to your goodself, you told me every bit of clothing ought to make you pretty, and that grey is such a pity. You mentioned that I should wear the clothing of a Mr Accy, and to see your tailor, he's called Simon.

Now then, here's a little bit of advice for you me ol' cocker. You're quite welcome, it is free.

Don't do nothing that is cut price. You know what that will make you be....

Anyway, Bassman Drago, what do you think of me all consuming focus on sex and drugs and rock n' roll?

Blockhead Tosh

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear Uncle Drago

I've always thought that all my brain and body needs is sex and drugs and rock n' roll. Very good indeed.

When I last penned letter to your goodself, you told me every bit of clothing ought to make you pretty, and that grey is such a pity. You mentioned that I should wear the clothing of a Mr Accy, and to see your tailor, he's called Simon.

Now then, here's a little bit of advice for you me ol' cocker. You're quite welcome, it is free.

Don't do nothing that is cut price. You know what that will make you be....

Anyway, Bassman Drago, what do you think of me all consuming focus on sex and drugs and rock n' roll?

Blockhead Tosh

Dear Nosh,

You need someone to hit you with their rhythm stick. Slowly or quick, doesn't matter.

classic33

Leg End Member
Dear Nosh,

You need someone to hit you with their rhythm stick. Slowly or quick, doesn't matter.
Just so long as they hit him.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Dear Uncle Drago.
Once again I find myself looking to you for pearls of wisdom.
Again (yes again) I have woman problems. This one is much younger at only 92 years old AND she doesn't need a wheelchair.
Anyway I decided to try and have my wicked way with her. She panicked, went home and told her Dad.
Next day her Dad called at my house and threatened me.....claimed I was taking advantage of her. Says I must marry her or stay away.
What advice can you offer me?

tyred

Legendary Member
Dear Drago,

I spent all my working life at sea and after retirement, I ended up sharing a flat with my two nephews. I got a bit bored with life as a land lubber and my nephews weren't always nice to me.

I recently made the decision to go back to sea. Last night, I was on lookout and we bumped into a bridge. I didn't see it. My eyes are old now and you'd think they'd paint these things in hi Vis yellow.

How do I explain this to my boss? As an old war hero with a distinguished naval career, this is a bit embarrassing.

Yours faithfully,
Albert Gladstone Trotter,
Nelson Mandela Hse.
Peckham.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Dear Seaman Staines,

In my day wed either pretend we'd had a medical episode, or blame the cabin boy.

Of course, Roger the cabin boy was too busy being rogered at the time so he's in the clear.

That being the case you'll have to feign a stroke and act out the symptoms for the rest of your life to maintain the subterfuge. There's no other way.

Top Bottom