Undelivered items

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
have you all been getting your parcels/items delivered this week?
Been waiting since the 28th Dec for a package from CRC which is yet to arrive(7 working days),just rang them and are re-sending the whole order.
What happens if the original one turns up? Will they provide the postage etc to send it back?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Funny you mention CRC, I ordered a pair of the gloves that Lanslide mentioned on the forum Wednesday. I received them today.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
We haven't had any post at all for the last 3 days... and we know there is stuff in the system for us. Basically the postman hasn't bothered coming down our road at all. I must admit to get to school and back I don't see a single glimpse of pavement or road apart from under cars which haven't moved since the snow.

My crc order is taking a bit longer than usual too. Ordered 31st and dispatched Wednesday. Delivery from other suppliers I ordered stuff from last week is slow as well unsurprisingly.

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
User76 said:
Interesting this, 7 working days and potsy is phoning up and chasing the order. "Allow 28 days for delivery" used to be the gold standard:biggrin:
Not any more User76 this is the 21st century you know;)
Most places I've dealt with lately say after 3 or 5 working days contact local sorting office (if RM)
Was expecting some delay 'cause of weather,but we ordered something Wed from another place and that arrived today so thought I better let them know.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
numbnuts said:
I’m waiting for a parcel should have come to day according to the courier it’s "out for delivery"......but when ....
My parcel came :sad:

postman

Legendary Member
CRC excellent with my gloves .Damn brilliant of Royal Mail .Glad to know they are taking care of their old staff (me).

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
postman said:
CRC excellent with my gloves .Damn brilliant of Royal Mail .Glad to know they are taking care of their old staff (me).
Well i now have to come-
crc re-placement order
ribble hope vision1,
Tredz-cycling trousers,
Lets hope Royal Mail are as good to me:smile: all I need now is some decent weather so I can use some of this stuff.;)

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
D4VOW said:
To be honest I'm surprised you've called them so soon considering the current conditions.
I just wanted them to be aware tbh,their own advice is to call them after 5 days.Didn't expect them to send re-placements.But thought the longer I left it the harder it would be to sort out.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well we still haven't had any post and its not as if I live in a rural area and having walked on the pavements they weren't too bad either. We know of at least several items in the post and the list is growing... though one parcel got through on Saturday (not via Royal Mail!!!). However the studded tyres are due to come with Royal Mail.

No bin collection either but I can live with that for a week or two - can't smell if its frozen solid.

Top Bottom