Undelivered items

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

stephec

Legendary Member
I had an email from Ribble a week ago ysterday to say they had recieved my internet order, yesterday I sent them another email asking if it had been despatched. I even stated that I knew there may be delays in delivery due to the weather, but I just wanted to know if they had sent it.

A few hours later a reply came back, "Hello,

I apologize for the delay. This should leave us Monday morning.

Regards,

Ribble Mail Order"

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

I had a dispatch email saying my parcel had shipped on thursday lunchtime with citylink next day. As of Sun night, it's still not showing up on citylinks tracking. Ah well, if the snow stops, should get it next week sometime.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Well my tyres from dot.bikes which the despatch note came last Sunday arrived today - just as the snow is finally disappearing. Certainly we have had a CRC parcel this week (if not 2), and one of the came in about 24 hours from ordering. So it might be worth giving them a call.

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
summerdays said:
Well my tyres from dot.bikes which the despatch note came last Sunday arrived today - just as the snow is finally disappearing. Certainly we have had a CRC parcel this week (if not 2), and one of the came in about 24 hours from ordering. So it might be worth giving them a call.
Apparently the re=placement parcel was sent out on Monday so they think it will turn up in the next few days,am to ring them again next Friday if it hasn't.
On the plus side my Endura cycling trousers(hummvees) have arrived from Tredz and are really good,was concerned about fit and leg length,large waist and short legs are a nightmare:biggrin: + the Hope vision works ok just need to get some batteries.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm not having problems receiving parcels but apparently the non-existent parcel that I am not trying to send anywhere is not being picked by UPS every day now, despite the fact that I am in!

Funnily enough, the support emails telling me that come from dodgy-sounding addresses such as disgracefully@me.com and noneventyp9@strongmove.com despite apparently originating from the same UPS worker!

Never mind, the unnecessary delivery label is always attached in a zipfile. Thoughtfully, the label is wrapped in an executable file so that all I have to do is extract the document and run it and all my problems will be over! I thank you, "UPS Manager Britney Wesley"!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hmmm. Still waiting for a bottom Bracket and Crankset from CRC. Their site said it was posted first class on Monday....finger crossed for delivery tomorrow or a call to CRC will be needed.

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
ianrauk said:
Hmmm. Still waiting for a bottom Bracket and Crankset from CRC. Their site said it was posted first class on Monday....finger crossed for delivery tomorrow or a call to CRC will be needed.
Well now the race is on,lets see who gets theirs first:smile:

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
Today I ordered a tyre from CRC, so can I join in the race please ? :biggrin:

Davidc

Guru
Received a load of parcels today including ones from CRC and SJS.

Royal Mail started delivering again yesterday with a stack of letters, all the packets today.

ColinJ said:
I'm not having problems receiving parcels but apparently the non-existent parcel that I am not trying to send anywhere is not being picked by UPS every day now, despite the fact that I am in!

Funnily enough, the support emails telling me that come from dodgy-sounding addresses such as disgracefully@me.com and noneventyp9@strongmove.com despite originating from the same UPS worker!

Never mind, the unnecessary delivery label is always attached in a zipfile. Thoughtfully, the label is wrapped in an executable file so that all I have to do is extract the document and run it and all my problems will be over! I thank you, "UPS Manager Britney Wesley"!

Colin - please PM me so I can give you my email address to send this email to.

thanks

Clive

Top Bottom