Undelivered items

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Winstanley Bikes and Parcelforce despatched and delivered me a tyre in 4 working days this week despite the snow and my having barstewardised the address in a fit of utter dullardry. Kudos.

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
I take it nobody is claiming victory yet?
Was hoping for a saturday morning bonus:smile:

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I stayed in all day Friday waiting for a delivery of medical supplies, 4pm phoned up only to be told they are running late and the earliest would Wednesday not a happy bunny and I do need these as I have run out xx(

numbnuts

Legendary Member
I stayed in all day Friday waiting for a delivery of medical supplies, 4pm phoned up only to be told they are running late and the earliest would Wednesday not a happy bunny and I do need these as I have run out :biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
My Crankset and BB has just turned up from CRC... So took a week.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
potsy said:
Think I've won guys just had a parcel delivered to my sisters by Royal Mail ON A SUNDAY must be some backlog.:evil::biggrin::biggrin:

I must admit I did see a Royal Mail van out yesterday and thought that odd.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
potsy said:
Think I've won guys just had a parcel delivered to my sisters by Royal Mail ON A SUNDAY must be some backlog.:ohmy::biggrin::biggrin:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
potsy said:
Think I've won guys just had a parcel delivered to my sisters by Royal Mail ON A SUNDAY must be some backlog.:blush::biggrin::biggrin:

Top Bottom