Under Saddle Bag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
My 2 under saddle bags are starting to show their age , but then both are 10+ years old and were nothing special ones .

My needs have changed a bit but the main thing i want is a waterproof one that is big enough for a set of tyre levers , pr of inner tubes and a pr of waterproof trousers , so nothing to big .

Like the look of these and this site is the cheapest i can find and includes free shipping

http://www.gearbest.com/topeak-_gear/

vickster

Legendary Member
Free shipping from a US company? You sure? And also risk of being stung for duty, and sterling crap against dollar

Topeak good, or could look at specialized wedgie range

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
I've just bought some battery boxes from gearbest, ordered them 9th March and they turned up today, they looked like they had been posted from Belgium, so I would guess they have a fulfilment warehouse in Europe and therefore you shouldn't get stung by customs duties

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Oops, should have added I use Topeak saddle bags and think they are great, think I use the Wedge with the newer saddle mount as opposed to straps (similar to the picture on the far left in the link)

wait4me

Veteran
My 2 under saddle bags are starting to show their age , but then both are 10+ years old and were nothing special ones .

My needs have changed a bit but the main thing i want is a waterproof one that is big enough for a set of tyre levers , pr of inner tubes and a pr of waterproof trousers , so nothing to big .

Like the look of these and this site is the cheapest i can find and includes free shipping

http://www.gearbest.com/topeak-_gear/

Just got 1 of these from Wiggle. neat and plenty of space for your needs. And free delivery

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I've got a couple of Topeak bags - an aero wedge on the road bike and a bigger wedge on the hybrid.
Would recommend them to anyone.

It's not widely known but Halfords can order in the full Topeak range, even if it's not on their website / available in store. Just ask at the Bike Hut bit.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
I've just bought some battery boxes from gearbest, ordered them 9th March and they turned up today, they looked like they had been posted from Belgium, so I would guess they have a fulfilment warehouse in Europe and therefore you shouldn't get stung by customs duties

thats good to now as i always wonder when ordering from beyond europe

Top Bottom