Unenjoyable commute

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Had a pretty unenjoyable commute this morning, though not through injury. When I got out of the flat this morning I was blown always and the glasses just flew right off. This prompted much searching half blind, in the dark/ wet/ gales for them luckily a neighbour came along and found them. When I put them on however something didn't feel right, then I noticed the left lens had gone :biggrin::blush:. After this I doubled back and got the spare pair and decided to take the bus, always an unpleasant experience.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

HLaB said:
Had a pretty unenjoyable commute this morning, though not through injury. When I got out of the flat this morning I was blown always and the glasses just flew right off. This prompted much searching half blind, in the dark/ wet/ gales for them luckily a neighbour came along and found them. When I put them on however something didn't feel right, then I noticed the left lens had gone :biggrin::blush:. After this I doubled back and got the spare pair and decided to take the bus, always an unpleasant experience.

Blimey! You were going to cycle in that! I think the bus was the right choice!:biggrin:

Sorry to hear about your glasses :sad:

Tetedelacourse

Magnathumb! That's a sore one. I advise hitchhiking until your finger returns to normal size.

Goo, what in God's name were you doing with Magnatom's Bowels in 2006?

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Tetedelacourse said:
Magnathumb! That's a sore one. I advise hitchhiking until your finger returns to normal size.

Goo, what in God's name were you doing with Magnatom's Bowels in 2006?

;)

Goo wanted to try his new bike on the local entrails.....

Top Bottom