Unfriendly cyclists

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Good point guys....... heh..heh.....

Not like the 'hiss take I got on an 18-30 about my tan...yes we did go on one, and they are rubbish... but the cycling tan stuck out, even from the little sun we get in the UK.....

Keith Oates

Janner
Just think Davyo, he cycled all the way fom the UK to Asia only to find his true love had gone off with another guy, no wonder he was on a bad mood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mondobongo

Über Member
There is good and bad in every walk of life. As Cyclists we seem to set ourselves up for being ignored unexpectedly. Online cycling communities are on the whole respectful to each other we then expect all cyclists to be one big happy gang in the outside world unfortunately its just not the way of the world.
Have been blanked by other roadies and stared at by club runs. On the other side had roadies speak to me, let on when riding an mtb on the road from one off road section to the next.

Pete

Mondobongo has it in one, I think: we all have our good days and bad days. Certainly I've blanked other cyclists on the road on some occasions; I don't want to have to justify myself. Therefore I try not to get fazed when I'm at the receiving end. Who knows why that other person is out on the bike in the first place? Perhaps to try and burn off some inner torment?

As for the 'tan wars' - well, right outside my experience: I have to be very diligent with the Factor 25, to ward off any sort of sunburn. I just hope both you guys haven't booked yourselves early places in the cancer ward with melanomas....

Top Bottom