Unicycle trainer? Ewww!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Poacher

Gravitationally challenged member
C'mon, who was responsible for this abomination? A 5 speed block with no changer? What the hell is that spring for? That surely can't be a standard chainset!
Looks to be a high standard of brazing/welding, and a decent powder coat.
But above all, why was it ever constructed? What were the circumstances of the police repossession?
1100741848.jpg

For anyone interested, this is up for auction next Saturday in Nottingham, with an estimate of £25 - £40.
https://www.arthurjohnson.co.uk/cat...saturday-auctions-28th-january-2023-lot-2210/

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I like it.

I don't like it enough to go to Nottingham, but it has cheered me up

Tenkaykev

Guru
C'mon, who was responsible for this abomination? A 5 speed block with no changer? What the hell is that spring for? That surely can't be a standard chainset!
Looks to be a high standard of brazing/welding, and a decent powder coat.
But above all, why was it ever constructed? What were the circumstances of the police repossession?
View attachment 675792

For anyone interested, this is up for auction next Saturday in Nottingham, with an estimate of £25 - £40.
https://www.arthurjohnson.co.uk/cat...saturday-auctions-28th-january-2023-lot-2210/

Saddles a bit low 😉
It almost looks like a child’s unicycle, or maybe a training unicycle 🤔

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
What the hell is that spring for?
Spring is to keep the dolly wheels pointing roughly in the right direction while off the ground while still allowing the rider to steer by leaning the bike.

I reckon it was seized from some backstreet scumbag school where it was being used to teach chavvy scrote hoody wearing kids how to wheelie non-handed through red lights while keeping their faces covered and flicking the Vs at any coppers..... :gun:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
What were the circumstances of the police repossession?
Scene: The Fence's hideout. The Fence is surrounded by swag and is counting a roll of cash. Enter Fingers.

Fence: Wotcha got for me this time, Fingers? More diamonds?
Fingers: Better than that, Fence, I got a bike
Fence: Colnago? Pinarello?
Fingers: Nah, none of that tat. Look at this!

Banging at the door.

Both: Oh no! It's the feds! (Fence and Fingers exit stage left)

Top Bottom