untraceable likes should i be worried ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
HELLO PAT was thinking many people with time on their hands were having a go at hacking into any thing they could as a pastime off work .It doesn't make sense to me either that's why I highlight it and still doesn't so is your answer "don't worry its a hiccough in the system" ??
My answer is: don't worry, it's a feature of the system.
If you want to, I'll look into how to switch it off.
I think if you click on "preferences" then "un-summarise alerts", G will stop appearing.

byegad

Legendary Member
That's a pity. I thought the OP had acquired a stalker! I was looking forward to said stalker being outed and hauled away by the fuzz.

OP
OP
roley poley

roley poley

Über Member
My answer is: don't worry, it's a feature of the system.
If you want to, I'll look into how to switch it off.
I think if you click on "preferences" then "un-summarise alerts", G will stop appearing.
thankyou for your help" un-summarise alerts" when clicked does not stop it but I am willing to live with it as long as its no threat to me or any one else 🥰

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
thankyou for your help" un-summarise alerts" when clicked does not stop it but I am willing to live with it as long as its no threat to me or any one else 🥰
I have tried something in your settings: I have set the threshold for summarizing to 50, thinking, maybe, it won't summarize until you get 50 reactions to a post.
Let me know if this helps.

Top Bottom