1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

up for a ride?

Discussion in 'Recumbents, Trikes and HPVs' started by cookie32, 30 Jan 2015.

1. OP
    OP
    cookie32

cookie32 Well-Known Member

PARKING UPDATE!

Histon Football Club have installed gates on the road leading to their car park, and now charge £2 per car to park.
    To avoid the risk that our cars are locked-up before we return, please note the change in starting point.

10.00 a.m at

Cambridge Rd "Green"
    Impington
    Cambridge
    CB24 9PS

https://goo.gl/maps/gKqQRLoFBd42

Directions: Take junction 32 exit off A14, and head north on B1049 signed towards Histon and Cottenham.
    After just 150 yards, turn left at the traffic lights, and follow the road round to the left, and park adjacent to the green "island" on Cambridge Road.

2. OP
    OP
    cookie32

Looks like this one is a no go guys. As it stands Dave and Brian have pulled out. I was hoping the weather would take a turn in our favor but it's only gotten worse and now its showing a chance of icy rain. I'm going to pass on this one as I'm having flashbacks of last January's ride.
    Sorry for the let down but I think this is the best call this one.

Will

Last edited: 20 Jan 2018
  3. OP
    OP
    cookie32

Short notice ride, I reached out to everyone Saturday and we were on the road Sunday morning. Thanks Jon Dave and Brian for coming out. Turned out to be a nice little ride for being off the cuff

Rickshaw Phil likes this.