Upload GPS ride advise?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Osprey

Guru
I'm trying to upload my GPS ride to 'half century challenge' thread. I record my rides on a budget Bryton 20 GPS which is fine for my needs. It downloads nicely to the Brytons site on the PC and can upload successfully to strava if needed. For some reason I can't upload ride to CC. I've checked the privacy settings allow any viewing and have tried altering file types but still no joy. Any advise on how to would be appreciated.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
I'm trying to upload my GPS ride to 'half century challenge' thread. I record my rides on a budget Bryton 20 GPS which is fine for my needs. It downloads nicely to the Brytons site on the PC and can upload successfully to strava if needed. For some reason I can't upload ride to CC. I've checked the privacy settings allow any viewing and have tried altering file types but still no joy. Any advise on how to would be appreciated.
You can't upload the file, CC isn't a ride logging or mapping site. You can however link to the Strava/other such site page.....

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Thanks. You can tell I'm a bit clueless on such matters. How do you link?
Assuming you've uploaded it somewhere, all you need to do is post with an included link (in the toolbar when you're doing a reply, click on the paperclip icon, paste the address in the field- or you can make it look neat and tidy and highlight a word before you do that) and you'll end up with https://www.strava.com/activities/216953033 or this.

Top Bottom