Urban Cyclist Apparel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
website called 'coolhunting', what were you looking for M?

phaedrus

If I'm understanding this correctly, this company sells highly-priced cycling clothing that looks just like ordinary clothing.

Why not just wear ordinary clothing? That's what I do.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
particular bright spot in the collection is their jeans. Currently available for men, they have the outward appearance tailored blue jeans but have accounted for all the rigors of cycling. The 98% cotton/2% Lycra blend and articulated knees allow a full range of motion, while the gusseted crotch eliminates any potential chaffing on the seams. The waistline dips low in the front (to avoid an invasive belt buckle) but rises higher in the back (to thwart a chilly tailwind). Additional details include six-inch back pockets (wide enough to store a mini U-lock) and an interior reflective stripe that a rolled drive-side pant leg exposes. And the whole package comes in a slim, streamlined fit that doesn't scream "cyclist."

I take it, M. Aperitif, that you will be putting the Suave into Swrve on the next FNRttC?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
What I don't understand is why is the reflective bit on the right hand leg... if it was American surely it would make sense for the reflective to be on the left ... or I suppose thinking about it that's the side they would roll up. OK answered my own question.

Top Bottom