Urban Street Riding

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MonsterEnergy

I live in Kirkliston, and wondering if anyone lives or has been here, and knows of any good spots to do urban street riding?

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Somewhere urban?

Sharky

Guru
Excuse me, for I am old, but what exactly is urban cycling?

In Dartford, I often see a group of teens riding funny bikes, doing some quite acrobatic stunts using a wide bus lane and has a downwards gradient. Great for freewheel stunts.

OP
OP
MonsterEnergy

MonsterEnergy

Well, the only places I can think of where you can legitimately ride in urban areas are roads and cycle lanes.
i mean proper urban street riding. For example, riding down steps, do jumps of big grass banks, that sought of thing.

OP
OP
MonsterEnergy

MonsterEnergy

Excuse me, for I am old, but what exactly is urban cycling?

In Dartford, I often see a group of teens riding funny bikes, doing some quite acrobatic stunts using a wide bus lane and has a downwards gradient. Great for freewheel stunts.
like riding down steps, riding of walls, jumps of grass banks...etc

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
You just sort of find it yourself by exploring your locality, I always did....

Here's me and my boy having a little play a year or two ago.

OP
OP
MonsterEnergy

MonsterEnergy

Seems not - the OP keeps wanting us to tell him where everything is (see other threads). Apparently doesn't have time to go out riding 'aka exploring. The mind boggles.
i actually come home from sch and go to church, so know i dont have time apart from saturday afternoon's. Apart from when its holiday aswell

Top Bottom