Urgent please share it puts pressure on the Police

Shoud the Police investigate ?

• Yes and then arrange a public flogging

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • Yes and let the courts do their thing !

Votes: 35 77.8%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Grosey

I've said all I wanted to say, just a bit disappointed you have to question me as a cyclist! I love it, living in cornwall we have great road and off road routes.
Mostly friendly drivers too, just the odd few. And only 1 stupid enough to post on facebook.
But like you say being a cyclist is neither here nor there.

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
I've said all I wanted to say, just a bit disappointed you have to question me as a cyclist! I love it, living in cornwall we have great road and off road routes.
Mostly friendly drivers too, just the odd few. And only 1 stupid enough to post on facebook.
But like you say being a cyclist is neither here nor there.

Its a shame you came to the forum under these circumstances. Why not put it behind you and join in the other discussions on here. I have an old friend who did time for murder so I guess having a mate post something stupid on face ache isnt quite so bad.^_^

Grosey

Its a shame you came to the forum under these circumstances. Why not put it behind you and join in the other discussions on here. I have an old friend who did time for murder so I guess having a mate post something stupid on face ache isnt quite so bad.^_^
thankyou, I appreciate your kind words. I cant help what my 'friend' posted, I only shared it because I was fuming about it.
Apparently the police have visited him anyway. Hopefully giving some advice on driving and attitude in general.

Yes I will have a good look around on here, although I don't generally use forums- only due to time.
Many people from cornwall on here?
I am doing the Dartmoor classic in june if any of you are?

Grosey

yh thanks, had a look.
I'm doing the medio with my wife this time. Did it this yr in very testing conditions! as many that did will confirm. Very very windy and tough.

Top Bottom