Urinating in public yes/no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well years of family holidays in tourist areas of Devon I know all about urinating in public as a kid. Let's just say, if you come back to your car in a beach side Devon or Cornwall carpark with a wet wheel. It's not necessarily a dog that did it but a kid! Not that I ever got told to wee on that car wheel as a young child caught out a bit desperate. Oh no!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Well years of family holidays in tourist areas of Devon I know all about urinating in public as a kid. Let's just say, if you come back to your car in a beach side Devon or Cornwall carpark with a wet wheel. It's not necessarily a dog that did it but a kid! Not that I ever got told to wee on that car wheel as a young child caught out a bit desperate. Oh no!

That's nothing, as a young child if I told my Mum or my Gran I needed to go I would be hoisted over the nearest drain, Shorts round ankles until I'd been. This stopped when I was about 6 as by then I think I was too heavy.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Why would someone come out of a pub (presumably with it's own lavvy) to pee round the corner..............I think the bloke is a nutjob

I think some are that popped up they forget to have one in the pub, or just think f..k it, I'll have one up that cobbled alley to wind Mr obsessive, I'm forever on pee watch duty up! :whistle:

Kingfisher101

Über Member
I went to see an acquaintance of mine yesterday evening. He lives in a house you can only get to by walking up a narrow cobbled alley. As I walked past another house adjoined to that alley, the door opened and a bloke appeared and said to me quote.. "You've not come for a piss have you"?! Thinking he might be some kind of weirdo who likes being peed on or summat, I played it calmly,:unsure: replying "Oh I'm ok thanks, I had one just a short while ago". "So if you're not here for a piss, what are you here for" he replied. I stood there kind of mesmerised that someone would be so nosy, bordering on intimidating. I then told him I was here to get to someone's house. When I mentioned who I was here to see he backed off, saying "Oh, that's ok, I thought you might be one of those who leaves the pub down the road and comes up here for a piss". He then told me that he saw me on his CCTV and watches it almost constantly for folk peeing in that alley. He even told me that he saw some that same day, but couldn't get out in time to confront them, so he went into the pub to confront them. That's/he's a bit obsessive wouldn't you say? 🤔 :rolleyes:

Hes probably sick to death of people using the alley as a toilet and it stinking of urine. It would get on anyones nerves after a while. People should go to the toilet before they leave the pub.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I'm banned now from going to the toilet up the old rickety stairs in the clothes shop I work in, due to the shop owner saying I'm an accidental fall then claim liability waiting to happen, due to my mobility problem. The nearest back alley is too far away and too open to public view, so yesterday I did my discreet pee in a plastic cycling type drinks bottle in the changing room, then empty it down the grate outside. As I emptied it, the nosey/sees all elderly woman who 'hangs out' in the shop saw me and said "I didn't know it was orange juice in your bottle. Why pour it away, I'm gagging, (it was a very warm day.....for future reference) I could've had that"! :whistle:

Last edited:

Punkawallah

Über Member
If people are not encouraged to urinate outdoors, why can the ‘she-wee’ et al be promoted for . . . urinating outdoors?

If people are not encouraged to urinate outdoors, why can the ‘she-wee’ et al be promoted for . . . urinating outdoors?

They were handing them out for free at the London Marathon several years ago. That way they could set up a urinal block for the women, faster than using individual cubicles. Also useful for trekking / Hiking away from the beaten path.

winjim

Smash the cistern
I'm banned now from going to the toilet up the old rickety stairs in the clothes shop I work in, due to the shop owner saying I'm an accidental fall then claim liability waiting to happen, due to my mobility problem. The nearest back alley is too far away and too open to public view, so yesterday I did my discreet pee in a plastic cycling type drinks bottle in the changing room, then empty it down the grate outside. As I emptied it, the nosey/sees all elderly woman who 'hangs out' in the shop saw me and said "I didn't know it was orange juice in your bottle. Why pour it away, I'm gagging, (it was a very warm day.....for future reference) I could've had that"! :whistle:

I'd read the disability discrimination act before I pissed in a bottle.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
I had to put a high gate to blank off the space beside my workshop which had a pub on one side because of alfresco pissing causing a foul smell.
At the annual Car Rally I eventually had to blank off the workshop letterbox as the rally followers used the letterbox for pissing contests.
Do you wonder why I have no admiration for the said Rally?

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
I had to put a high gate to blank off the space beside my workshop which had a pub on one side because of alfresco pissing causing a foul smell.
At the annual Car Rally I eventually had to blank off the workshop letterbox as the rally followers used the letterbox for pissing contests.
Do you wonder why I have no admiration for the said Rally?

Have you never heard of mousetraps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom