Urinating in public yes/no ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I thought that was what you were supposed to do!
Absolutely. Any decent surf shack will have a stock of this stuff for cleaning your wetsuit......

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
It may be true that lorry drivers can or do pee against the wheels of their wagons. Unfortunately many of them (wishing for more privacy perhaps?) pee into bottles inside their cabs. Even more unfortunately, they then tend to simply fling the bottle out of the window onto the verge of the layby they’re parked in.

One half expects lay-bys popular with wagon drivers to smell a bit pissy, especially after a prolonged dry spell. A rainy day solves the problem.

But the plastic bottles will stay there pretty much for ever - or until some unfortunate person has to pick them up.

One also typically finds large amounts of used toilet paper in the bushes near such lay-bys. Fortunately the reason the paper was used has usually disappeared, but still…. How hard can it be to kick a hole in the ground with your shoe before you begin and… bury all the evidence?

According to an acquaintance whose job is litter picking, plastic bottles full of piss are among the least unpleasant "finds".

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
True story.
When I was was a lad of 16 (that was in the 60s) one of the lads I worked with was on a night out with his mates. Some went into a back entry for a pee and it turned into a "who can pee the highest" contest.
Unfortunately a bobby caught them and they were booked.
The charge was "urinating competitively".

True story.
When I was was a lad of 16 (that was in the 60s) one of the lads I worked with was on a night out with his mates. Some went into a back entry for a pee and it turned into a "who can pee the highest" contest.
Unfortunately a bobby caught them and they were booked.
The charge was "urinating competitively".
:laugh:

Better than "furious urination" I guess.

I've read this thread in one long go
And laughed so much I'll have you know
But it's my fault for drinking tea
Cos now I really need a wee...

N.B. In town, a department store is usually a good bet - John Lewis has nice loos. But when cycling then yes, I will duck behind a bush for a "natural" if I have to. When a girl's gotta go, a girl's gotta go. Though if I do have to stop in a lay-by when driving, I'll try and pull up next the drain, and then open the passenger side doors for a bit of privacy.

I heard on the radio the other week that your average public swimming pool/baths contains 75,000 litres of urine, or somewhere near that amount.:unsure:
When I used to go out drinking after work in Liverpool some of the 'Ladies' drank Dry White Wine
It was generally referred to a 'Shallow End' in some pubs
higher class ones might get awarded the distinction of "4 foot 6" - and the nice Italian Restaurant was classified as 'Deep End'

anyway - back to topic

OP
OP
Dave7

Dave7

Legendary Member
In the countryside, no problem. Have you seen the volume that cows piss??? In towns, it's totally uncivilised. It leaves a nasty smell.
Mine doesn't.
It smeĺls like a cross between roses and violets.

Exlaser2

Veteran
It may be true that lorry drivers can or do pee against the wheels of their wagons. Unfortunately many of them (wishing for more privacy perhaps?) pee into bottles inside their cabs. Even more unfortunately, they then tend to simply fling the bottle out of the window onto the verge of the layby they’re parked in.

One half expects lay-bys popular with wagon drivers to smell a bit pissy, especially after a prolonged dry spell. A rainy day solves the problem.

But the plastic bottles will stay there pretty much for ever - or until some unfortunate person has to pick them up.

One also typically finds large amounts of used toilet paper in the bushes near such lay-bys. Fortunately the reason the paper was used has usually disappeared, but still…. How hard can it be to kick a hole in the ground with your shoe before you begin and… bury all the evidence?
I know all about lorry drivers . I used to work for Peugeot parts dept and you had to be careful about incoming lorry drivers for two reasons.
1) You had to be very careful unpacking parts as you often would find a plastic bag full of a unknown liquid.
2) The divers had often gone a long time with out a no 2 . So if you when into the toilets after they had used them. The loos somestimes looked like a IRA dirty protest 😂😀

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Mine doesn't.
It smeĺls like a cross between roses and violets.

Go see your GP it may be diabetes

“sweet-smelling urine could signify that you need to be tested for diabetes, especially when accompanied by frequent and excessive urination. High blood sugars will cause excessive urination, and a fruity odor to the urine.”

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Go see your GP it may be diabetes

“sweet-smelling urine could signify that you need to be tested for diabetes, especially when accompanied by frequent and excessive urination. High blood sugars will cause excessive urination, and a fruity odor to the urine.”
I think it's the ketones but A level biology was a while back so I could be wrong.

Top Bottom