USB hubs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
If you can pronounce the sellers name.
I don't think I need to. The names on my PayPal account are usually completely different anyway. The whole process is a complete mystery.

classic33

Leg End Member
I don't think I need to. The names on my PayPal account are usually completely different anyway. The whole process is a complete mystery.

Like the sellers name though
Dong Guan Shi Cun Jin Shi Ye You Xian Gong Si

You'd be the buyer though. Yours anything like the one above?

Last edited:
OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I got cold feet about the 10 port USB 2.0 hub for £3.99, shipped from the US. I wasn't worried too much about it packing up, more about the PSU spontaneously combusting and burning Chateau Slowmotion to the ground.

£3.99 including shipping across the Pond.....it's totally bonkers.

U

User33236

2.0 Should do you then. 3.0 works either way up in the slot, previous version only fit one way.

I've still got 95D one computer, first with usb support from the start.
The 3.0 port is physically the same as 2.0, albeit blue instead of black.

It's the type-c ports that can fit either way up which IIRC came about with 3.1 and is compatible with 3.0 using an adapter to connect the two together.

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Well, the £10 jobbie turned up yesterday. It's got a half metre lead to go from the PC to the hub. One end is a bog standard USB connector, and the other end is quite unlike anything I've ever seen. Does anybody know what it's called? I want to get an equivalent lead that's about two metres long.

Thank you.
IMG_0197.JPG

classic33

Leg End Member
Which end goes into the computer?
usb3.jpg

Top Bottom