Using "viral" tactics to reduce close passes?

Good Idea? Would you buy and display a sticker ?

• Yes it might work and I'd buy a sticker to put on my car.

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Yes it might work but I wouldnt buy a sticker

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Stupid idea, wouldnt make any difference at all

Votes: 13 43.3%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Stick this one on your car window, it's massive.

http://i.imgur.com/Ywna5.jpg

If I saw that in a car window I'd think it was a driver who was nervous of close passes from cyclists!

GC

glasgowcyclist

Charming but somewhat feckless
Just bear in mind when you make sweeping statements that you have no idea of what backstory might exist behind that paternal pride.

My neighbour has a 'baby on board' sign obscuring about 1/3rd of her car's rear window. Every morning she takes her little princess out to the car, straps her into the big fancy booster seat with full harness, ensuring, like any good mother, that her daughter is safe and snug and protected from harm.

She then gets into the car, lights up a fag and starts her 30 minute journey to the daycare nursery cocooning the poor girl in a smoke-filled cell. I'm sure she's bursting with paternal pride for her little girl.

GC

OP
OP
PpPete

PpPete

Legendary Member
My neighbour has a 'baby on board' sign obscuring about 1/3rd of her car's rear window. Every morning she takes her little princess out to the car, straps her into the big fancy booster seat with full harness, ensuring, like any good mother, that her daughter is safe and snug and protected from harm.

She then gets into the car, lights up a fag and starts her 30 minute journey to the daycare nursery cocooning the poor girl in a smoke-filled cell. I'm sure she's bursting with paternal pride for her little girl.

GC

That would be funny .... if it wasnt criminally irresponsible.

Top Bottom