Using winter kit yet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
My commute to work is totally dark now and I have dug out my marino long sleeve top, fleece lined jacket and leg warmers for todays ride.

Is anyone else using winter gear yet?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Not yet. Still quite mild here in the SE. Still in short sleeves and shorts for the commute.
A Lovely sunny morning for commuting at 7am.
However, it's looking to change very soon looking at the long term weather reports.

Jody

Stubborn git
Not for normal riding but used my bib longs and windproof going up Snowdon last week. I'm nesh so don't think it will be long before they are in full time use.

My lights are always on. This will be the first winter in years without my Paramo jacket. I might have to splash out on a new one if I can find one that fits.

C R

Guru
Wore long sleeve top a couple of weeks ago, but only once. Still quite warm here, so still on short sleeve and shorts.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Arm warmers, lightweight jacket and long finger gloves for the morning commute (I’m a bit of a wus!) bib shorts are still ok. Used a buff one morning last week and lights are now attached for when I extend my home commute.

Heigue'r

Veteran
I wore a long sleeve jersey this morning....dont know what I was thinking..way to hot after a few miles..both lights on this morning,got away without the front until today.

BigMeatball

Still summer kit here in Scotland.

Shorts, jersey, no base layer.

I have to admit, it was a little bit chilly yesterday when I started my ride at 8am but 5 minutes in and I was already warm and sweaty.

Top Bottom