Using winter kit yet?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Well, I've worn a buff and beanie some evenings to avoid the chill North Sea wind freezing my ears, but generally it's still summer kit of lightweight trousers and long-sleeved shirt here. Yesterday was particularly warm, almost 28°c on the Norfolk coast.

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
My commute was at 5am and so it is a bit nippy at that time.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
I moved into Autumn kit last week: three quarter bibs, long sleeved mid layer and Gilet.

Today, back in shorts and without the Gilet. Though the long sleeved mid layer remains. A balmy 14 Celsius at 7am.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
3/4 length bib shorts with short sleeved top & a long sleeved top for the way in when it's 11-13 degrees.

On the way home, if it has warmed up, the long sleeved top sits in my bag.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
I swapped to 3/4 baggy shorls last week and have been using arm warmers for the early starts or late finishes for a couple of weeks. I expect to be back into full trousers and thermal jersey when I go back to work next Wednesday.

contadino

Veteran
Did the whole 'long sleeved base with short sleeved jersey' thing on Saturday. Maybe I'll research how to pronounce gilet cos that would create a whole new level of wardrobe versatility...

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
I had to put a jacket on at 0530hrs on my commute Sunday morning, though it came off halfway. Might have to pull my socks up at this rate.

Top Bottom