Vaccination vs anti-vaccination.

Vac or anti-vac?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
Does being unable to be given the "three jabs in one" mean I cannot answer.

Last edited:
This has been a long standing conundrum. Not about the vaccines though, the existence of such people in our midst.

classic33

Leg End Member
Due to health reasons, I wasn't allowed the injections. Three seperate vaccines/injections over the course of a day, whilst in Junior School.
Can't be given the MMR or flu vaccinations. These two on safety grounds.

MMR is safe. It has been used routinely in other countries for nearly 50 years - countries like New Zealand (where it was known as 'Triple Vac'),
Are you thinking of the triple antigen? That was diphtheria, whooping cough and tetanus.

I remember asking my mum about whooping cough. She explained it wasn't to protect me, but little babies who died from it were too young to be vaccinated. I'm am proud she was giving me a vaccine to contribute to herd immunity and care for other members of our community.

BigAl68

Über Member
When idiots like Andrew Wakefield published his lies and quack findings in the lancet it set back vaccinations 30 years. Don't believe the new age nonsense unless you want your children and other people's children to suffer.

jack smith

Veteran
I had to have all of these you can imagine when my disabled brother was still alive as if he got ill anything small could be multiplied to be worse with him.
i had two terrible reactions within a year and the final one from a simple flu jab caused me to fit and temporarily lose my sight about 5-10 mins after having it .. The hospitals excuse when i got taken back in a hurry was "it has that effect on people with a strong immune stystem it can cause your body to crash" so when was i told that beforehand? Never again am i having any vaccine shoved into my body id much rather trust my immune stystem which is already fine for me and seems to do the job well.

I had to have all of these you can imagine when my disabled brother was still alive as if he got ill anything small could be multiplied to be worse with him.
i had two terrible reactions within a year and the final one from a simple flu jab caused me to fit and temporarily lose my sight about 5-10 mins after having it .. The hospitals excuse when i got taken back in a hurry was "it has that effect on people with a strong immune stystem it can cause your body to crash" so when was i told that beforehand? Never again am i having any vaccine shoved into my body id much rather trust my immune stystem which is already fine for me and seems to do the job well.

A lot of people are allergic to penicillin. Nearly every medication that has proven to have saved millions cannot be taken by many others, One of the unfoturnate things in live. The fact that Andrew Wakefield was allowed to run wild for sometime reflected badly on the medical fraternity.

There should be a law that stops misguided religious parents who on the basis of their view of their religion do not allow their children access to the right medication and treatment.

Top Bottom