Valentines Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Balyintegra

Married 20 years, valentine's day is just another day in hell.

Balyintegra

In Hinduism,
That's not what you were claiming last week - you said it was 'heavenly' :angel:

Whats changed :rolleyes: ??

That was the other Mrs 🤣

Balyintegra

OK real answer , i will buy my wife 4 new tyres for her car at a cost of £750 as a valentine's pressie,i will receive a co op valentines card in return, a lecture about my craft beer habit ,the saturday shopping list, we will eat some fish and chips and watch the Downton Abbey movie after weve got our little daughter to bed. We may even have icecream and look at each other lovingly for a bit.

D

Deleted member 1258

A valentine's card on the day, we've brought each other a card every year for the last 41 years, on the Sunday we'll be out for a meal. The more important day is in a couple of weeks, 26th February, our wedding anniversary, 37 years wed.

Last edited by a moderator:

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
OK real answer , i will buy my wife 4 new tyres for her car at a cost of £750 as a valentine's pressie,i will receive a co op valentines card in return, a lecture about my craft beer habit ,the saturday shopping list, we will eat some fish and chips and watch the Downton Abbey movie after weve got our little daughter to bed. We may even have icecream and look at each other lovingly for a bit.
A valentine's card on the day, we've brought each other a card every year for the last 41 years, on the Sunday we'll be out for a meal. The more important day is in a couple of weeks, 26th February, our wedding anniversary, 38 years wed.

Aww, you guys are all such softies :rolleyes:

Sweet as...

Landsurfer

Veteran
We will have our daughter stay the night ... she's only allowed to see her children 1 night a month ....
We will go out for a meal .. that does not involve WW2 in it's delivery ....
Our friend Mel will come and be here to make sure the children are in a place of safety with their mother ...
We will come home and hope all will be asleep ... ... ...
It will be our the first night out alone for the 2 of us for over 2 years ....

Top Bottom