Valentines Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
That's cruel, he said an hour was quite enough. 😂

:laugh::laugh:

winjim

Smash the cistern
Hmm....just tried to order flowers and chocolates but the 14th is greyed out in the delivery options. This could be a problem...

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
Exactly! ^_^

Although I will probably nip into Ely Cathedral to light a candle in memory of someone very dear to me. That's about as romantic as I get these days. My heart and I don't speak very much anymore. It's easier that way.

I understand., it's not always easy.

The heart can have reasons, that reason cannot comprehend.

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
Zero, nada, zilch. We have a wedding anniversary that we celebrate, and we do romantic things randomly. Doing a mandatory day of forced romance on a date where everyone else is having to do the same thing strikes me as about the least romantic thing you could possibly do.

postman

Legendary Member
I have got a teddy bear and a card for Mrs P .A good swap i think.I will go to M and S for some flowers on the way home tomorrow night.Got to put some effort in .

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Aww, you guys are all such softies :rolleyes:

Sweet as...
I once asked my ex-girlfriend why she was by then my ex-girlfriend.

Her reply: "Do you remember the vacuum cleaner that you bought me for Christmas..." :blush:

[Although that is a joke, I DID actually buy her a vacuum cleaner for Christmas... In my defence, it wasn't the ONLY thing that I bought her that Christmas. And the other presents were NOT practical! Her vacuum cleaner had packed up and she couldn't afford another one. And we didn't live together so I wasn't expecting her to do MY cleaning with it!]

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
I once asked my ex-girlfriend why she was by then my ex-girlfriend.

Her reply: "Do you remember the vacuum cleaner that you bought me for Christmas..." :blush:

[Although that is a joke, I DID actually buy her a vacuum cleaner for Christmas... In my defence, it wasn't the ONLY thing that I bought her that Christmas. And the other presents were NOT practical! Her vacuum cleaner had packed up and she couldn't afford another one. And we didn't live together so I wasn't expecting her to do MY cleaning with it!]

Okay okay, enough with the vacuum cleaner story.. :rolleyes:
Can't imagine why she moved you on?

With such scintillating repartee, on offer?? ^_^

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
She made the reasons ABUNDANTLY clear at the time! (19 years later, my ears are still ringing... :okay:)

I can still make her laugh though... "PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE have me back, baby..." always has her in stitches! :whistle:

Glad you can laugh about it all now,

Is the hoover still working too?? :rolleyes:

Top Bottom