Value Ice cream

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
We have morrisons own brand value Ice cream and find it quite satisfying compared to the more expensive brands.

What do the rest of Cycle Chat members think.

Ps the lids come in useful as well.

WP_20161005_007.jpg
WP_20160723_013.jpg

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
I'm a Ben and Jerry's fan.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I'm a Ben and Jerry's fan.

I find Ben & Jerry's far, far too sweet. And I don't really get why they have to load down their ice cream with so much extra crap. I tend to prefer simpler flavours - traditional vanilla, or chocolate. A good rum & raisin (preferably the one served in my local ice cream parlour) is about as elaborate as it gets for me.

Can't think what brands I actually do like. Hagen Dazs is ok, as is Green & Blacks. Not a big fan of most commercial ice cream, tbh. Except Magnums - for some reason, I always like a Magnum. But not the cheap imitation Magnum-alikes that my wife bought from Aldi recently, thank you very much. They were nasty.

Value ice creams tend to be quite unpleasant in my experience. Although sometimes so-called 'Finest' or 'Taste The Difference' versions aren't much better - they're just the same ice cream loaded down with more crap and extra sugar for a false sense of luxury.

Last edited:

united4ever

Über Member
sometimes use the value stuff for milkshakes but otherwise i would go for something a bit better....Hagen Dasz Praline & Cream is probably my favourite mainstream one....like something with a bit of crunch or texture in it.

Top Bottom