Van Moof

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
It seems like you can "join the waitlist" whatever that means but it is expected to be delivered by the end of next year. Available in UK, US, Germany, France, Netherlands and Japan. Perhaps im missing something obvious, but it doesn't state what configuration it will be available in in these countries, of which there are at least 3 different laws to contend with. I could be incorrect, but i assumed having 2 motors would not be legal here or at least they may need to be 125watt each? All rather confusing, unless van moof are just going to ship it to you regardless and let you deal with the consequences of the law similar to what radrhino bikes did before they introduced 250watt models.

OP
OP
B

Biker man

It looks like it's just a concept at the moment, right? It'll be interesting to see how it turns out if and when it goes into production. It looks pretty awful to me right now, especially if you're expecting to pedal it anywhere rather than rely on the motor.
I can't take to them somehow the motor is in the front wheel of the one I saw ,the owner stopped for a coffee at the same place as myself , he was pleased with his ,they don't do step through , they were selling some cheap in a place in London it would cost me to get there are back so decided against them I shall by local.

Top Bottom