Veho MUVI video review...that tiny tiny camera

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Armegatron

£10.99 for 8GB memory @ Play.com

http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/3564175/Sandisk-8GB-Micro-SD-HC-Memory-Card/Product.html

Ideal for the clones too, should work out to be about 80mins of video.

mr_cellophane

Legendary Member
HLaB said:
How robust are the mounts for the Muvi (or a clone) ? will they withstand the forces exerted on a club run for instance (potholes at speed).
Mine managed to withstand dropping my helmet and it landing on the camera. Only problem was one clip is slightly damaged and the "mother board" moved slightly inside the case. I just undid the case and reseated the board and use a small strip of electrical insulating tape to hold the camera in the mount. Although this is only me being over cautious.

g00se

Veteran
Been OK so far (clone) but beware of setting up the 'spare' clip by screwing it into the base - if it not seated properly and you over tighten, the click will bend slightly, opening it up so it becomes too wide to hold the camera properly.

g00se

Veteran
Oh, and use the lanyard that comes with the camera as a tether just in case. I've got it looped through a vent on the helmet, so if the clip ever fails - of the mounting comes loose from the helmet, it won't fall to the road.

rusky

CC Addict
Mine's mounted on the bars & I dropped a roofbox on it last night. The mount just unclipped & pivoted round.

bostonian

Hello, I got the Muvi Pro and there is a problem when recording outside, I mean while I recording inside my home or room everything goes good, but when I take it outside to the street then there are a lot of interruptions, like every 3 seconds there is an interruption, I don’t know if there is something wrong with the configuration because I tried a different mini SD card and the same problem. I take it for a walk, run or even when put it steady outside and the same problem. So please is somebody know how to resolve this problem let me know, or maybe the device is defective so then I have to return it. Thank you to anyone who tries to help me on this issue.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the normal muvi and the pro version?

thanks
Mr P

Grendel

Veteran
Just spent an hour reading this. I picked up one of these from Evan recently with a gift voucher I'd been given. I was having a few problems, from reading this it's likely to be user error...:blink:

Top Bottom