England : Leicestershire Ventoux here we come

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

13 rider

Guru
The cafe not The mountain .
Date for your diaries Sun September the 24th
Still in the planning stage , rough plan is 50 to 62 miles from Cossington out to cafe Ventoux and return back to Cossington . Anyone who's know's where the cafe is knows it will be a hilly ride .
Who's in ? Anyone want to meet us at the cafe for a chat I will post times in due course

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Round trip Cossington to Cossington

I'm in then. I've got a big weekend the week before as I'm planning on going up to Hull and am thinking of riding up on the Friday and riding back on the Sunday, with a forum ride chucked in on the Saturday! Fancy joining me?

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
I'm in then. I've got a big weekend the week before as I'm planning on going up to Hull and am thinking of riding up on the Friday and riding back on the Sunday, with a forum ride chucked in on the Saturday! Fancy joining me?
Won't be able to get time off on Friday . How far is Hull ?

Supersuperleeds

Legendary Member
Around 110 miles from my house. If the weather isn't favourable I'm thinking of getting the train to Lincoln, as it's only 50 miles from there.

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
1 week to go reminder
https://ridewithgps.com/routes/25005753
So the plan is to stick to the original route . I have planned a different route back from Cafe if you really don't want to do Cold Overton we can decide on the day
Meet Cossington 0900 cafe at 32 miles so around 11.15 45 minute stop another 2 hours back to Cossington so back by 1430

Cool, either that or I'll meet you at Pickwell and just miss that bit! Don't want to deprive you of that square!

Of note, with a bit of faffing at Hallorton, we could get an extra 3 squares as it's pretty much on an apex.

Top Bottom