Very heavy duty rear hub required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
B

Biker BoB

Still not explained how the hub is failing. What exactly is wrong with your hub?

A warranty issue, surely?
Been to the shop.
It was checked and deemed ok. ๐Ÿ˜‚

When I beat it it lasts 20 miles then starts to wear loose again.
I have approached the shop who has said if it persists they will contact warranty.
It's just a s*** hub basically. I will replace it as I always do with stock bikes....๐Ÿ˜ฌ

OP
OP
B

Biker BoB

Exactly!

Plus, I doubt a full sus mtb is actually very hard on hubs, the suspension minimising loads.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Perhaps you could visit here and see how your bike gets on off road.๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
Been to the shop.
It was checked and deemed ok. ๐Ÿ˜‚

When I beat it it lasts 20 miles then starts to wear loose again.
I have approached the shop who has said if it persists they will contact warranty.
It's just a s*** hub basically. I will replace it as I always do with stock bikes....๐Ÿ˜ฌ

You still haven't said what is actually wrong with it!

Bart Simpson once said to his father: "Dad, you are a machine". From your adventures and exploits, I think you are the machine. Dropping off cliffs with a 150kg bike, pulling gravel turns, stepping down rocks as if they're mere wheelchair access ramps, ripping up pawls with some impressive torque, "killing" hubs on all your stock bikes, even the ยฃ6k machine you've purchased of late. You sir are the machine. We salute you.

But I digress. You are looking for a suitable hub. Perhaps something in heat treated, forged T9 Unobtanium alloy? Something fat and indestructible? Something beefed up to carrying heavy loads? Pawls rated to 970Nm? Low tooth count for maximum chain wrap? Masculine colours? Definitely bolt-on and solid axle, since quick release skewers have their limits.

I think we found it for you.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141972598459

OP
OP
B

Biker BoB

Bart Simpson once said to his father: "Dad, you are a machine". From your adventures and exploits, I think you are the machine. Dropping off cliffs with a 150kg bike, pulling gravel turns, stepping down rocks as if they're mere wheelchair access ramps, ripping up pawls with some impressive torque, "killing" hubs on all your stock bikes, even the ยฃ6k machine you've purchased of late. You sir are the machine. We salute you.

But I digress. You are looking for a suitable hub. Perhaps something in heat treated, forged T9 Unobtanium alloy? Something fat and indestructible? Something beefed up to carrying heavy loads? Pawls rated to 970Nm? Low tooth count for maximum chain wrap? Masculine colours? Definitely bolt-on and solid axle, since quick release skewers have their limits.

I think we found it for you.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141972598459
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Bell end

Top Bottom