Very windy conditions...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

endoman

I was out in The Peak today on a training commute home. Horrid in places, the downhills were hard work straight into the wind, didn't mind the uphills cos you aren't going as fast. Was nice to get eventually get away from some of the exposed bits. Windiest I've been out in, also got passed by a bus at one point which was the dodgiest moment!

Terrain/cover and how I'm feeling influences things I've ridden in worse but if I'm not feeling good about I'll cut short my ride. That way I don't feel bad, if I just don't ride I have to many what ifs in the back of my mind.

OP
OP
C

Chescadence

Terrain/cover and how I'm feeling influences things I've ridden in worse but if I'm not feeling good about I'll cut short my ride. That way I don't feel bad, if I just don't ride I have to many what ifs in the back of my mind.

Yea- That's the plan I think. I'll be heading in land on quiet high hedged roads (I'm right on the coast, middle of the island is forecast -10mph to here) and just seeing how it goes; sacking it in if i'm not happy.

C

Top Bottom