Victim of road rage stabbing in Sussex was an audaxer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shaun

Founder
That's awful. R.I.P. and condolences to his family.

sidevalve

Über Member
[QUOTE 3805939, member: 45"]Matthew Daley has been charged with murder.[/QUOTE]
BUT he IS NOT guilty !!! Once again we are having trial by media - give out somebody's name and implicate them in a serious crime of which they may or MAY NOT be guilty. Until or IF convicted the identity should not be released. We all seem to be falling into the assumed guilty trap again.

Origamist

Legendary Member
BUT he IS NOT guilty !!! Once again we are having trial by media - give out somebody's name and implicate them in a serious crime of which they may or MAY NOT be guilty. Until or IF convicted the identity should not be released. We all seem to be falling into the assumed guilty trap again.

No, "WE" don't.

RIP Don Lock.

mrbikerboy73

Über Member
I regularly cycle past the spot where it happened as I live just down the road. Nothing ever happens like this round here which makes it even more shocking. Condolences to his poor family. RIP Don Lock.

In fairness, the other side is that our courts are public - anyone can walk into that hearing and hear the accused's name, so why not name the person charged? User didn't mention anything about guilt and neither has anyone else.

Bonus

Veteran
I regularly cycle past the spot where it happened as I live just down the road. Nothing ever happens like this round here which makes it even more shocking. Condolences to his poor family. RIP Don Lock.

Terrible story. I used to live in Worthing. Whereabouts did it happen?

Bonus

Veteran
Unfortunately the procession will have to go along the same road that the incident took place on if they are going to Worthing crematorium.

Hope the family manage.
Thoughts with them :-(

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Touching tribute to him today.
57522dc1-8209-4f1d-b9d9-5300f261ef0a-2060x1236.jpe

f59cee8a-4b30-40a5-b284-1e2c374e8f27-2060x1236.jpe

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/aug/12/cyclists-funeral-road-rage-don-lock-worthing

Top Bottom