Video camera glasses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Simon Mason

Since I do not wear a helmet I cannot fit a camera to log any hit and run drivers etc or accidents. Since last April though I have been using a pair of video recording sunglasses with HD quality. They work a treat and can record several hours using a 16 gig micro SD card. They come with several lenses and can be found on e-bay by searching for:

camera glasses 720p

Cost about 25 quid from China.

hi can you edit vidio footage ??

OP
OP
S

Simon Mason

Sorry about that - I only have them as wmv files.
Fantastic weight loss story BTW - very impressive :thumbsup:

Simon Mason
Kingston upon Hull

OP
OP
S

Simon Mason

:biggrin: Well, they are using "Chinese English" which does not really translate all that well

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Do you upload to the youtubes or similar?

Have your clips been scaled down? as none of them are true HD.
The quality is nothing like a true HD camera, I would say that the Muvi is better than it.

Cameras mounted on the handlebars can work. Origamist gets a really good shot with his camera.

OP
OP
S

Simon Mason

Do you upload to the youtubes or similar?

Have your clips been scaled down? as none of them are true HD.
The quality is nothing like a true HD camera, I would say that the Muvi is better than it.

Cameras mounted on the handlebars can work. Origamist gets a really good shot with his camera.

The still picture is quoted at 12MP and the video is rated at 720p, still not bad for 25 quid plus 8 free lenses.

The advantage with glasses is that they can look where I am looking, unlike a handlebar mount.

Top Bottom