Video Editing Software

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ThePainInSpain

I had a B'Twin Snipe video camera for Christmas.

The strap to fit to the helmet was designed to fit small yellow people of eastern origin, and not us somewhat larger westerners. However, the handle-bar fitting worked and that's where I've mounted it.

Used it for the first time the other day and have edited it and added audio using Microsoft Movie Maker. That of course only saves to it's unique file extension, unusable in any other form.

So what can you recommend, I would like to be able to safe as .avi or .mpeg so that I can upload.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I use iMovie for video editing. OS X only though. I also have final cut pro but it doesn't like accepting videos in HD format without converting them, so i rarely use it.

Microsoft movie maker allows you to save files as AVIs. I use it to tidy up camcorder stuff and use nero to convert formats.

Are you after free software or are you considering buying something?

Norm

Microsoft movie maker allows you to save files as AVIs.
It does indeed.

The only other software that I'd recommend is Adobe Premiere Elements, it's around £50 although last year's version could be had a lot cheaper and has very few differences.

OP
OP
ThePainInSpain

ThePainInSpain

Microsoft movie maker allows you to save files as AVIs. I use it to tidy up camcorder stuff and use nero to convert formats.

Are you after free software or are you considering buying something?

Thought I knew my way around reasonably well, but I'm bu$ered if I can see how to save in .avi.

Perhaps you would be kind enough to enlighten me....................

Scrub that...............found it..............

Cheers for your help.

Top Bottom