1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Video Jug

Discussion in 'Bicycle Mechanics and Repairs' started by doyler78, 13 Jan 2008.

1. doyler78

doyler78 Well-Known Member

2. Tynan

Tynan Veteran

agreed, enjoyed the hill climbing one, not that I'm likely to ever be on hills like that

3. col

col Veteran

Havnt heard of this one,cheers.

4. OP
    OP
    doyler78

doyler78 Well-Known Member

LOL - Yeah - I talk about the hill into Carryduff or the hill up into Castlewellan - they're bumps in the road compared to those. Loved the bit where he was talking about the guy that he passed and used it to explain why important fitting was important - wonder does that guy know he's on there.

5. Tynan

Tynan Veteran

I used a bit of the technique on Le Sept Soeurs hill this morning, loose arms and relaxed body, have to stay it felt good, not sure I went as fast or as smooth though

that bloke he whipped past was on his way to the corner shop surely, the critique was a bit harsh, he hardly looked bikefit material

6. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

You saddo's...did you not see "How to get out of a car without flashing your knickers" ?

7. Tynan

Tynan Veteran

not a problem for me

8. Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

Ahhh, maybe you don't have the legs for such short skirts...:ohmy: Or don't you wear any knickers...:biggrin:

9. Tynan

Tynan Veteran

erm yeah, something like that

10. fisha

fisha Well-Known Member

Fab ... no - didn't see that one .... i watched the " Undo her bra with one hand " video :biggrin: ( actually quite funny )