Viner Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swa4

am hoping for some advice....

was looking to get a new carbon bike, suitable for both short club road races and longer training / leisure rides

have spotted the Viner bikes and like the look of them, unfortunately cannot get to have a test ride

which model if any would be best suitable for my needs

or indeed, are Viner a good buy, or should I spend my money elsewhere

thanks for any advice from any that own or have test ridden any of these bikes

Dean Lewis

am hoping for some advice....

was looking to get a new carbon bike, suitable for both short club road races and longer training / leisure rides

have spotted the Viner bikes and like the look of them, unfortunately cannot get to have a test ride

which model if any would be best suitable for my needs

or indeed, are Viner a good buy, or should I spend my money elsewhere

thanks for any advice from any that own or have test ridden any of these bikes

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
You rang?

Up-to-date dealer list here: Viner Bikes UK If you're anywhere near Pompey, Velocity Bikes are highly recommended.
Perfecta info here: www.viner.it

From what you say, a Viner is going to be just your cup of tea. I've got a Magnifica, which is the cheapest of their Italian-made frames (monocoque construction). Absolutely brilliant bit of kit. Excellent customer service from both Viner UK & the factory in Tuscany too (it had to go back for a repair- not a manufacturing issue, won't bore you with the details) & it was done quickly, to as-new standard, and for a very reasonable price. Exceedingly smooth ride, responsive, done multiple FNRttCs & other long outings on it, and it'll be my vehicle for the British Legion London to Paris ride in a couple of weeks. Current frameset price £1350.
The higher end models are all lugged frame designs and can be custom-sized at no extra cost. The Volata (continuation of the 2009 model Perfecta design, identical to Dean's) comes in at £1650.

In short: Buy a Viner, you won't regret it.

OP
OP
S

swa4

In my last post I was actually asking dean for information specifically regarding his Perfecta he had for sale, I was interested in buying it !!!

anyway, i have since bought a Magnifica from a friend of a client of mine, it has come all the way from Italy. it is a stock 2008 model i think so maybe the geometry is a little bit more racey than the new models ???

I have just built it up with Campagnolo Centuar with a set of Campagnolo Eurus just need to switch the Pro Race 3 for some Vittorias and the Toupe saddle for a Selle or San Marco and I will have a completely Italian steed :-)

dont know if it is the new bike or if my training has finally paid of ( or i just got very lucky ) but the first race on it I won, thats my first win this year !

i can say that the bike is very comfortable even on our rough and bumpy roads and i am totally satisfied

i could really buy into the whole Viner concept and am already looking for a used Viner alloy frame or bike as my winter bike, and I have seen some Viner MTB in Italy, never seen them here, so that is also hopefully a future purchase

i can be added to the list of owners that would thoroughly recommend Viner

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
In my last post I was actually asking dean for information specifically regarding his Perfecta he had for sale, I was interested in buying it !!!

anyway, i have since bought a Magnifica from a friend of a client of mine, it has come all the way from Italy. it is a stock 2008 model i think so maybe the geometry is a little bit more racey than the new models ???

I have just built it up with Campagnolo Centuar with a set of Campagnolo Eurus just need to switch the Pro Race 3 for some Vittorias and the Toupe saddle for a Selle or San Marco and I will have a completely Italian steed :-)

dont know if it is the new bike or if my training has finally paid of ( or i just got very lucky ) but the first race on it I won, thats my first win this year !

i can say that the bike is very comfortable even on our rough and bumpy roads and i am totally satisfied

i could really buy into the whole Viner concept and am already looking for a used Viner alloy frame or bike as my winter bike, and I have seen some Viner MTB in Italy, never seen them here, so that is also hopefully a future purchase

i can be added to the list of owners that would thoroughly recommend Viner

Only just seen this- congratulations!

Top Bottom