Virgin Media

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
It won't be 2Mbs for much longer if you stick with them ;).

I had virgin broadband and have horror stories:

disconnected me for a month and still charged me, the only way to sort this (and get re-connected) was to cancel the direct debit and tell them i wanted the service i've payed for before I pay anything more or i'll see it as breach of contract.

got sorted. (that was NTL)

got sold it another year at another house (student so moved about a bit) with a contract stating i could cancel it when i wanted due to moving house, as virgin had taken over NTL paperwork 'was not missing at all sir' but must have a letterhead that was in colour or it must have been faked so i ended up paying for 5 months that i was not living at the address!

I did point out that the copy i had was the one they had sent me and if they really wanted I could replicate the logo etc to be in colour and even put the virgin logo on if they liked (graphic design student) all to no avail.

my future father in law spotted on his bank statment the other month that Virgin have been charging him for tv, broadband and phone at his previous address totaling £300 (despite canceling direct debit and contract and moving 2 years ago) having set up a new direct debit with the information they had on file

the bank refunded him and presumably sorted virgin out.

Top Bottom