Virgin Mobile Customer Service

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
U

User6179

Virgin have a users forum and also a good twitter setup

The Virgin media side is usually quite good , the mobile phone side seems to be very bad , there are people asking same question I was just getting stock reply to phone support .

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
She's decided to go for Vodafone unlimited calls, unlimited texts and 1gb of data for £15 - 12 month contract. Apparently BB10 doesn't need a special Blackberry data services package......the SIM is on its way. I'll report back :thumbsup:

Good luck I was with vodafone but I left after they screwed up my contact twice in a month.

I managed to get 2000 mins, unlimited texts, unlimited data and tethering with T-Mobile for £14.99 per month on a Sim Only, but unlimited data is hard to get now for a decent price.

The only reason I am not with Giff Gaff is that the only signal I can get where I live is EE :cursing: although I have noticed that o2 have put up a new mast no far from me so when my Sim Only contract is up I will investigate and see if the o2 signal has improved since I last tried it.

jamin100

Guru
Fortunately My experience with Virgin mobile has been very positive

We have 2 30 day rolling contracts
1200 mins
Unlimited texts
Unlimited data
£7 a month each line

Yes it's only 3G not 4g but the signal has always been good and there when I needs it

OP
OP
U

User6179

Another phone call , being tight I don't like phone contracts with massive credit limits so I asked virgin to drop my credit l
Fortunately My experience with Virgin mobile has been very positive

We have 2 30 day rolling contracts
1200 mins
Unlimited texts
Unlimited data
£7 a month each line

Yes it's only 3G not 4g but the signal has always been good and there when I needs it

What is your credit limit , I was astonished to find mine set at £150 , now set at a tenner after threatening to cancel contract , worth finding out as a friend was pestered by premium rate texts that ran up a huge bill on his phone he didn't think possible, if the credit limit is set at a tenner then that is as much as you can pay.

Top Bottom