England : Tyne and Wear Virgin Money Cyclone 2013

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Hip Priest

Hip Priest

Veteran
Heard from a friend that a lass had her bike stolen from the stadium afterwards. White Specialized Roubaix.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Heard from a friend that a lass had her bike stolen from the stadium afterwards. White Specialized Roubaix.

It's always seemed to have an atmosphere of trust, so that's a real shame. I was wondering myself yesterday about that, as I sat inside eating chips and drinking a beer, with my bike outside, Then I remembered by bike is cr@p :smile:
Was looking at MyCyclingLog this morning...you been out today then HP? Blimey! My legs need a rest. Going to heard out Stamfordham way in the car in a bit, catch a bit of the Beaumont trophy.

AndyRM

XOXO
Poor form if someone's done that! Sadly, there's always someone who spoils it for the rest. Although the Roubaix did seem to be a popular choice so hopefully it's a case of mistaken identity...

You're lucky to get a rest @Fnaar! I'm cutting the b*starding hedge and sanding a bookshelf!

Either of you know when the results (for yesterday) get posted online?

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Some pics from today:
IMAG0869-1.jpg

IMAG0870-1.jpg

Attachments

• 2013-06-30 16.01.20.jpg
    2013-06-30 16.01.20.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 48
OP
OP
Hip Priest

Hip Priest

Veteran
Great pics mate.

I've just checked out the challenge pics from Saturday. Jesus, I've packed on the lard. Adjusted for weight I think I won the event!

Top Bottom