Volunteer Riders

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Please post name and any relevant region you would be willing to ride a stretch if you want to take part. Each stretch will last around 18 miles and will be done at your pace with handovers styles to be decided between you and the next rider, but there is no pressure on you doing moving handovers of baton item.

The route will be based roughly on this one.

Cheers

Neil.

paddy01

Me - Exeter (Devon) area. Happy to cover 2 sections in this area should the need arise.

Cheers

Paddy

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Manchester based, but friends in Lowton/Warrington and family in Wigan... so that sort of area I would guess. Possibly go a bit further South towards Knutsford/Holmes Chapel area too assuming I'd be riding out to there, doing the leg of the relay and then heading home.

Garz

Squat Member
The manchester area near to A6 upto Lancaster would be Ideal for me. If sharky is interested just south of warrington to wigan leg I could pencil him in for that run.

boydj

Legendary Member
Central Scotland or North-East Scotland if we're short up there - end of May / Early June preferred

Garz

Squat Member
aJohnson said:
If it was to go round the region of bury, count me in.

Did I see you on your steed this evening mate (black helmet and similar colored green white jersey to bike colours coming up a666)?

Garz

Squat Member
Great tartan-age amassing here I like it, come on you englishmen/women the scots are setting the example! :wacko:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Sh4rkyBloke said:
Manchester based, but friends in Lowton/Warrington and family in Wigan... so that sort of area I would guess. Possibly go a bit further South towards Knutsford/Holmes Chapel area too assuming I'd be riding out to there, doing the leg of the relay and then heading home.

i could connect with that route, based in macclesfield.

aJohnson

Garz said:
Did I see you on your steed this evening mate (black helmet and similar colored green white jersey to bike colours coming up a666)?

If it was yesterday then no ;) I didn't go out yesterday, just about to go out now though.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I would be most interested in a Bristol section but then so maybe would the other Bristolians. I still can't believe how close the original route came past me and I didn't see it.

Top Bottom