Volunteer Riders

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
HLaB said:
Anything in Central Scotland would be mine for me :-)

Oi! That's my patch! :rolleyes:

bonj2

Wigsie said:
Please post name and any relevant region you would be willing to ride a stretch if you want to take part. Each stretch will last around 18 miles and will be done at your pace with handovers styles to be decided between you and the next rider, but there is no pressure on you doing moving handovers of baton item.

The route will be based roughly on this one.

Cheers

Neil.

I'm based in Nottinghamshire but am prepared to travel further afield to take part.
I quite like hills so would be up for filling in if there is a shortage of riders for a particular hilly area.
A leg of the route with a train station near either end and with company would be ideal.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Wigsie said:
Jeez can't some of you scots come across the border and inspire the English a bit, your putting them to shame...

Wait... no... did I really say that? :biggrin:

The rate things are going in the south, we are going to have to come down and ride it for you... :biggrin:

PaulB

Legendary Member
Anywhere in Lancashire/Yorkshire.

djb1971

Legendary Member
Live near Stoke, so Stafford(ish)-Knutsford(ish) - but not available on a bank holiday.

There must be plenty from Birmingham who could get to Stafford and there are lots from Manchester/Macc who can get to Holmes Chapel /Knutsford

A

aml

if you end up coming anywhere near dorset, then you can count me in.
also if you get stuck in somerset i will also travel

simon_brooke

Seeing I'm doing organiser from Penrith to Moffat, I'd like to ride a leg between Moffat and Penicuik - I can't do the first leg immediately after Moffat, because I'd need time to change and get my bike ready.

Top Bottom