Voodoo Bizango ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Grayduff

Über Member
Road mine for the first time today it was bloody brilliant, however the hills near me are buggers to get up on a road bike let alone a MTB , Fooly lane etc over 20 % in some parts , so 42 on my little ageing legs will be a problem ish, i have googled and googled and it seems that a replacement 46t Sunrace looks a good option or maybe a 50t anybody tried this or could advice me :-)

Grayduff

Über Member
I am being boring i know sorry :-), i do believe the chain set does have a removable spider, according to GOOGLE when sold with a bike they are removable spiders ????, if so i will replace the 32 with a 30t can anybody confirm this at all ?.

DRHysted

Guru
I've also just bought one of these and I'm totally loving it.....I'm new to mountain biking and like Grayduff using this for winter training when I can't get out on my road bikes. I have been playing around with the suspension, tyres and seat position.
I'm 5'10" and weigh 93 kilos, I have gone for 30% sag (as I want abit of comfort) this works out at 36mm and equals 65psi ...... Tyres I have set to 30 psi rear and 28 front.
Can't wait to try it out properly, will probably head over to Thetford in the near future! View attachment 441128

That looks far too clean.

Attachments

• 692D9838-7AB4-47AC-853D-B21360437BF1.jpeg
    692D9838-7AB4-47AC-853D-B21360437BF1.jpeg
    216.7 KB · Views: 85

Grayduff

Über Member
Its says in the specs that you can fit a STEALTH dropper post, can anyone point me in the right direction for the life of me i cant see were the internal cable entry point is .

Levo-Lon

Guru
Dropper post.
You would see frame gromets for the cable or hose to go in the down tube and seat tube.
If not then it's a external fitting unless you drill ? Not the best idea with a new frame.

With the gearing.
50 No that's 12 speed
46 may be fine.
You need to see if you can buy a smaller chain wheel.
Try a 28 as a 30 won't be much of a gain

Top Bottom