Vuelta a España 2012 (with spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast
How will sky ride this one? Same tactics a tour?

Race for but fatigued froome vs fresh but not race ready bertie...

My opinion is froome needs to attack early and hope contador doesn't find his legs in the latter stages

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Okay, here we go, the last GT of the year and all in the north so we may be spared the long, straight dull days. Lots of mountain top finishes but it starts with a TTT where a bad team day can potentially scupper ones GC chances.
Who will go well today then?
LeakyGas, Sky, Saxo or my pick, Greenedge?

yello

And I've only just turned my mind towards it!

Looking forward to this evening's TT mainly because it's been many years since I was in Pamplona and I'll be interested to see if I can recognise anything!

Hard to see Sky doing anything different and I reckon other teams will be looking to them. I'll be interested to see how Froome goes, but more interested to see how Contador deals with him. Couldd be a good contest.

yello

that'd certainly be performance enhancing!

I didn't participate in the bull runs myself, watched one though. I think there was more danger of being trampled by panicking,scared sh*tless runners than of actually being gored. Those runners were usually in the bullring a good few minutes before the bulls arrived. The guys that actually ran with and alongside the bulls though, touching them etc, they where pretty cool.

jifdave

rubbish uphill, downhill 'balast' make me fast

Top Bottom