Vuelta a España 2012 (with spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
This was listed as being shown on ITV4 at eight last night but when I turned on it wasn't. Anybody know why?

Noodley

Nope, it went out at 9pm. I know this because I opened a bottle of wine at 2 minutes to 9 and sat and watched the coverage :becool:

Commentary was by McCrossan and Smith, which bodes well.

Get In The Van

Any update on the boy that crashed? looked like a sore one, guessing snapped collar bone at least?

yello

I haven't read anything. The medic had his legs raised (the rider's that is!),wasn't sure why. Precaution perhaps, I feared it was something bad, like spinal, but I have no idea in truth.

Get In The Van

I haven't read anything. The medic had his legs raised (the rider's that is!),wasn't sure why. Precaution perhaps, I feared it was something bad, like spinal, but I have no idea in truth.
the medics will have raised his legs incase the rider was in shock, guessing they checked him out before doing this incase he had a spine or back problem and felt that moving him wouldn't cause any more damage to his body

rich p

ridiculous old lush
A decent turn of pace by Degenkolb but a pity Swift just couldn't hang on. The race goes straight into some lumpy bits today which will shake it up a bit and we'll maybe see how the GC contenders are looking.

Top Bottom