Vuelta a España 2022 (spoilers)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Are we doing velo games fantasy on this ?

1660563104119.png

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler

Jameshow

Veteran
XXL - rude!:laugh:

which other 5 riders am I joint team leader with?

I did a fell race a while ago and got the usual t shirt, mate comes in 10 mins behind and asked for large and was told all run out .. XL only... Should have run faster!🤣🤣🤣

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I may be doing him a disservice but why did Ineos sign Omar Fraile on a 2 year contract at the age of 32? He's done 3 parts of fark all this year and isn't even a superdom in his home tour.
Has he had issues I don't know about but seems to be underperforming?

Milzy

Guru
I may be doing him a disservice but why did Ineos sign Omar Fraile on a 2 year contract at the age of 32? He's done 3 parts of fark all this year and isn't even a superdom in his home tour.

I was shocked he was listed. Don’t know what else to say really.

Adam4868

Guru
Think he was initially down with De Plus for the Vuelta but they went with youth !

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Think he was initially down with De Plus for the Vuelta but they went with youth !

Maybe he'll tear it up at the Tour of Denmark:whistle:

T4tomo

Legendary Member
beware last minute drop outs - just did a quick team check and saw =one of my riders was a non starter. Quick shuffle and I now have 10 basque riders on my team

Top Bottom