Vuelta on Tv

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonathan ellis

Doesnt appear to be on Eurosport today (or on Eurosport for very long on the days it is on)

so try here if you have Sky:

TVEi (which is channel 795 on Sky)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Just sat down and turned tv on to watch... bleedin' snooker.. bastids.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
jonathan ellis said:
Doesnt appear to be on Eurosport today (or on Eurosport for very long on the days it is on)

so try here if you have Sky:

TVEi (which is channel 795 on Sky)

I could not get a signal on that Channel, but I scolled up and down a bit and found a TV Channel from Brazil :smile::laugh:

You may be able to guess that I am very pleased about that.

Ludwig

Hopeless romantic
Starts tomorrow on British Eurosport. Make the most of it because the major bike races could end up on Setanta or the Sky Sports 1,2 etc. I notice Eurosport is increasingly being padded out with motor sport and with the popularity of cycling after the Olympics we may lose the big races to the more powerful rivals.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well at least if it goes to Satanta or Sky Sport we will actually get to see it when advertised rather then the usual Eurosport trick of changing the schedules at will

mondobongo

Über Member
ianrauk said:
Well at least if it goes to Satanta or Sky Sport we will actually get to see it when advertised rather then the usual Eurosport trick of changing the schedules at will

Thats if you can afford it! The beauty of it at the moment is yes its a bit hit and miss but most people have access in some shape or another. I hope Sky do not get their mitts on it as a lot of peolple will be priced out and just look at what they have done to Football.

Top Bottom