WAgatha Christie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
T4tomo

T4tomo

Legendary Member
did she actually claim that though? he original tweet only ever said "....Rebekah Vardy's account" which we know to be true, as ms Watt has as good as admitted by lobbing her phone into the sea.

I don't know if she later claimed it was RV herself involved, as I'm pretty sure a fact isn't libel.

However some comments are saying CR has to prove RV was aware of the leaks going on, which suggests at some point CR suggested she did or suggested she was involved in the press leaks..

I'd love to be a lawyer involved £££££££££££££

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-in-first-stage-of-coleen-rooney-libel-action

for everyone who has no interest in this case:okay:, the above link explains that in the pre trial hearing / round, the judge disagreed with my first sentence and decided "....Rebekah Vardy's account" was indeed enough to mean that Vardy herself was being accused and hence a libel action could take place.

I'm guessing both sides lawyers were happy with otherwise it would have fizzled out there and then and been out of the news the next day.

My sympathy is with the unfortunate Ms Watt who has lost a treasured phone in the North Sea in most unfortunate circumstances, maybe Robert Maxwell needed it (*although he might have fallen into the Atlantic in unfortunate circumstances)

I really feel sorry for anybody who has any interest in this & that fact it is being reported on the BBC says a lot about why the license fee should now be abolished wasting money on crap like this.

Why ? You're so bothered that you have sought out a thread to discuss it ?

I'm not bothered about golf or cricket but understand it's of interest to others. I don't call for the BBC to ignore everything out if my narrow interests.

D

Deleted member 26715

Why ? You're so bothered that you have sought out a thread to discuss it ?

I'm not bothered about golf or cricket but understand it's of interest to others. I don't call for the BBC to ignore everything out if my narrow interests.

I didn't seek out the thread as you suggest, it happened to pop up under new posts & TBH I hadn't a clue what it referred to until opening it, but it's cool that you admit that you are narrow minded.

I didn't seek out the thread as you suggest, it happened to pop up under new posts & TBH I hadn't a clue what it referred to until opening it, but it's cool that you admit that you are narrow minded.

Not narrow minded. Narrow interests. Surely it's you being narrow minded by demanding the BBC don't cater for others ?

One of the rare cases where the person suing appears to be the defendant even before the trial can start. The first 2 days has not changed that perception.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
MOD NOTE:
This is such an important News, Current Affairs and Politics matter, that it really needs to be taken to the special Forum of that name.
So this thread is Locked.

If you wish to discuss it further, please go to the Forum of that name. We are NOT able to transfer this thread over –> –> ..... there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom