Wahoo Elemnt app?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baldy

Über Member
I got a Wahoo Elemnt bolt a few weeks ago, all the set-ups and controls are via the Wahoo Elemnt app. Trouble is ever time I use the app it changes some settings on my phone. First it locked me out of using the internet. Then when I turned it off, it didn't stop and was searching for Bluetooth which was off, this drained the battery. Now it keeps switching my phone off, for no reason. Has anyone else had similar problems? and how did you fix it?

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I've never had any issues at all with the app, or my Elemnt.
Have you tried reinstalling it?

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Likewise I haven't had this issue. .y advice would be uninstall, switch off, restart and reinstall the app.

The above is likely to be the first advice Wahoo give. Email their support, you will find they are very helpful.

tom73

Guru
No problems here either. Try uninstalling the app. Reset/restart everything. Contact them too they are good at helping.

What phone os you using ?

Lee_M

Guru
Nope, no problems here either.

It's annoying you can't use the app without being connected to the bolt first, but other than that it works fine

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I had an issue with the App changing my preferences to kilometres when I wanted miles.

An update fixed it, though.

My Bolt says it is on WB15-6025 and companion app version 1.23.0.25 if that helps.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
My minor niggle was that updates changed my 'miles' setting to 'kilometres'. Easily sorted by changing it back manually.

Top Bottom