Waist Bag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pjgraham86

Über Member
I want to buy a waist bag for pump, tubes, phone, levers etc etc - most "bum bags" fit the bill for most of these items except the pump and I specifically don't want another bracket for the pump on my frame.

Anybody got any ideas ?

Thanks

P

amaferanga

Veteran
Get a smaller pump or use CO2 instead?

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Personally, I wouldn't carry anything on my person that might inflict damage to me if I went for a tumble! Such as keys, pump and especially not levers :B)

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
I have the answer, forget bum / waist bags, try a good quality musette bag, works for me. You need one with a slightly rough of "sticky" covering to stop it sliding around whilst your riding but you can stuff these things with everything from food, wallet, spare clothing etc and as long as it stays in place, your rideing style remains virtually unrestricted. Best part is you can pick up a decent one for under £20.

Paul

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
I think the OP has probably got one by now :whistle:
Ha Ha Ha :headshake:What a wally I am, for one!!^_^ How did this thread find the light of day?

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
I have the answer, forget bum / waist bags, try a good quality musette bag, works for me. You need one with a slightly rough of "sticky" covering to stop it sliding around whilst your riding but you can stuff these things with everything from food, wallet, spare clothing etc and as long as it stays in place, your rideing style remains virtually unrestricted. Best part is you can pick up a decent one for under £20.

Paul
Can you recommend one? I have found a very limited selection available.

Paul.G.

Just a bloke on a bike!
Castellicafe.co.uk

Check out this web site, thats where i got mine from, quite a good selection and good luck

Paul

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
I don't think I would use the term gay, but I would now say. They are not really needed!

9cd17c67_holy20thread20resurrection.jpg

Top Bottom