Wake up and smell the coffee...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
...not the bloody 'tea' thread back again - surely, Shaun?
Please note, posts in the games forum ...
Is the same parameter applicable to ALL the threads on the forum? Particularly the tea stuff / helmet stuff / Welsh camera cyclist stuff / left wing / right wing ganging up nobbery etc that occurs? As far as I know, it's only ColinJ who has any interest on how many posts he's made - for some odd reason.
Maybe there needs to be a sanction for certain things; a post that says "FTFY" incurs a four day ban, use of the word 'nobber' means the forum goes dark for two days...all sorts of options I suppose.
Come on Shaun - get rid of the 'drinkist' thread and have something a bit more inviting like. like 'Café' perhaps?

Kies

Oooh white 1 sugar. TA!

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro

.....Maybe there needs to be a sanction for certain things; a post that says "FTFY" incurs a four day ban, use of the word 'nobber' means the forum goes dark for two days...all sorts of options I suppose.

+1 :whistle:

EltonFrog

Legendary Member

Is the same parameter applicable to ALL the threads on the forum? Particularly the tea stuff / helmet stuff / Welsh camera cyclist stuff / left wing / right wing ganging up nobbery etc that occurs? As far as I know, it's only ColinJ who has any interest on how many posts he's made - for some odd reason.
Maybe there needs to be a sanction for certain things; a post that says "FTFY" incurs a four day ban, use of the word 'nobber' means the forum goes dark for two days...all sorts of options I suppose.
Come on Shaun - get rid of the 'drinkist' thread and have something a bit more inviting like. like 'Café' perhaps?

What are you banging on about?

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
Oi! Some of us rebels drink coffee or even hot chocolate in Tea?

Come-to-the-Dark-Side-We-have-Cookies.jpg

raised by puffins

I like it when someone takes a word then changes its spelling such that the promounciation is only slightly effected, if at all, then reuses it in a marginally related context despite it becoming almost unintelligible. This never gets tiresome.

raised by puffins

You should try Tea then, it's alive with suggestive bikkits, puters, and grown-ups saying 'nom nom'.
Those aren't puns though, just afflictions.

[QUOTE 2701435, member: 259"]That'll be my post count reduced to about five then...:rolleyes:[/quote]
oooh, I've got more posts than you now. I always knew my posts were more worthy than yours (and 3bm's and Macb's)

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
The kettle is on :cuppa: anyone?

Yes please before I go in the car again (eeek).

Have decided with the mountain of turkey it shall be turkey (and veg) pie tonight with mash an extra pie for the freezer and then thick turkey soup with the rest and the stock with pearl barley and dried peas and carrot'n'onions but I am devoid of pulses for soup so need to go and get some.

Seriously I'm not sure what the thinking behind discounting some posts are and why the games ones are included and something like C&D, which contains the most people who don't post elsewhere in the forum are excluded, or cafe come to that or any other different criteria you may want to include in the algorythm. I'm left puzzled by it but only puzzled, not concerned, peed orf or anything similar. Plus it's a great opportunity to wind people up :whistle:

Top Bottom