Wake up and smell the coffee...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
As far as I know, it's only ColinJ who has any interest on how many posts he's made - for some odd reason.
I am fairly sure that most people on CC are about as interested in the reasons behind me displaying my post count, as in the actual post count itself, but since you bothered to mention it, here's a hint: it is to do with depression-related poverty*** and pathetic attempts to escape from it.

*** I am not suffering in third world poverty, begging for food, shivering in the cold, and so on, but if I earned next year what my total income was over the past 10 years, I would still not have to pay any income tax! I have only survived this far by asset-stripping my life.

It's just that certain people (naming no names) seem to use it to mean they are patronising educating someone about some fact or other that they think is generally regarded as blindingly obvious. I must remember that when they do this, it is just a wind up. Thanks.
ah, I see. Well I see it as more tongue-in-cheek than anything but I suppose that is the trouble with the written smiley.

bollo2.jpg

Smileys - ban them - simples! :thumbsup: (A bit Adrianite, I feel, but necessary in the interests of clarity. :idea:)

Colin - 'odd' because there is no-one else with number of posts in their avatar.(that I see on a 'regular' trawl). Have mine if it helps* - no idea how many but must be a few thousand by now.

threeteasmcginty has been integrated into a sheet of plywood for deliberate forum abuse. He got the birch in no uncertain terms. He's a lousy sheet.

*Just looked - 18,796 - all long, boring humourless rubbish...none of your "+1s" :tongue:

[QUOTE 2702122, member: 259"]At least he's not resorting to self-harm like Crackle.[/quote]
I haven't got any likes for that, I must have set the whole thread up for abuse instead of likes.

snorri

Legendary Member
Can someone direct me to the way out of here please?
I fear a navigational error has landed me on another planet:sad:

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Colin - 'odd' because there is no-one else with number of posts in their avatar.(that I see on a 'regular' trawl). Have mine if it helps* - no idea how many but must be a few thousand by now.
It's more the case that I seem to be the only person on the forum who didn't accept the original post count display being taken away! The forum software used to display it for everybody and I liked that, so I decided to create my own version when a software update removed it.

(I'll probably replace it eventually with "Also witters on at BoringElsewhereToo.com" or something similar! :smile:)

Frood42

I know where my towel is
Coffee , ugh xx(
Each to their own, I prefer a "recovery" hot chocolate after my morning ride (large hot choc with cream and choc sprinkles :hungry: :hyper: ).
Then Yorkshire Tea at other times :cuppa:

I like the Tea? thread :ninja:
I prefer to read it rather than post on it, which goes for a lot of the threads, my other favourite is "Tales from todays commute" :bicycle:.

Not quite sure what all the fuss is about really :scratch:

Smileys, tea and cake :highfive:

Actually I think @potsy had it right when he said that old people don't like change. He was, of course, referring to me :laugh:
You're right, Rocky..that's why the 'Tea' baggers have staggered back into the Café, looking for a quiet corner to dunk and drip. Wrappers, crumbs, dust, wet floor - you name it...Soon there may be a place for it in the Cleaning And Disinfecting cupboard downstairs - one never knows.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom