Walking with your hands behind your back

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I think i've cracked it! If you walk with your hands behind your back it pulls your shoulders back which then expands the chest,which then allows you take more air into your lungs,which makes walking (especially strenuous walking) easier. Try the opposite,with your arms out stretched in front of you. That compresses the chest cavity,stopping you taking enough air into your lungs to make walking easy.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I thought it was a military habit that has spilled over into the aristocracy and royalty?

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
What happens if you need to open a door or shake hands?
Simple. You just turn your back to the door and the handshaker. I'm off to the bank and the housing association office shortly. I'm going to try this door opening method. The receptionist in the housing place already thinks i'm a weirdo because i sat there the other week,eating peas from the pod. The backwards door opening method could tip her over the edge.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 4939152, member: 9609"]with your hands behind your back ? that sounds pretty impressive (providing you were consuming the peas with your mouth)[/QUOTE]
I have something similar to this little chap'
aa8664848dbc7eee05623a766d3db806--hand-puppets-the-grey.jpg

I might take it with me and feed HIM peas from the pod,while being interviewed/interrogated

Last edited:
Top Bottom